Dr Simon Ghosh – BSc (Hons) MB, BS (Lond) FRACS is a specialist general and laparoscopic (keyhole) surgeon surgeon dedicated to ensure you receive the best possible care and achieve your weight loss goals.
Dr Ghosh is available at Erina. Ph: (02) 4304 5902 to book a consultation.
Dr Ghosh is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Australia in General Surgery and has undertaken further formal training in Bariatric Surgery with Dr George Hopkins at the Royal Brisbane Hospital & Holy Spirit Private Hospital. The fellowship was a high volume practice with a case load of more than 500 bariatric procedures annually.
These included primary bariatric cases including:
- Gastric sleeve
- Mini-gastric bypass / single anastomosis gastric bypass
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
- Laparoscopic gastric band placement
- Band removal
- Revisional bariatrics
- band to bypass
- band to sleeve
- sleeve to bypass
Dr Ghosh also offers surgery in emergency and elective cases including:
- Skin cancer excisions
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) and open repair ofInguinal hernia
- Femoral hernia
- Umbilical / paraumbilical hernia
- Incisional ventral hernias
- Laparoscopic hiatal hernia repair (anti-reflux surgery)
- Laparoscopic removal of gallbladder (gallstones)
- Open and Laparoscopic hemicolectomy
- Haemorrhoid surgery
- In-growing toenails